White-Collar Crime, Compliance and Corporate Investigations
+55 11 3165-3082
Clarissa Oliveira has been practicing White Collar and Investigations since 2004 representing both individuals and legal entities in complex multidisciplinary white-collar matters.
Her extensive track record of includes almost two decades of trials both in State and Federal Brazilian Courts and several corporate investigations responsive to subpoenas from Brazilian authorities, Department of Justice (DOJ), Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC), and the Serious Fraud Office (SFO).
She has broad experience in evaluating internal controls and has developed and implemented several, Anticorruption, Anti-Fraud to public tenders, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) at financial institutions and players in the capital markets.
Clarissa is listed among the best white-collar practitioners in Brazil by several rankings and has participated in many panels around the globe discussing cross border investigations, business crime defense and other compliance matters.
- LL.B., Law School of the Presbyterian University Mackenzie
- Advanced Degree in Human Rights of the University of Coimbra
- Advanced Degree in Economic Crimes of the University of Coimbra
- Post Graduation in White Collar Crimes of Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV)
English and Portuguese
- Who’s Who Legal – Business Crime Defence
- Análise Advocacia